The Drill Team is a group of cadets that practice precision drill movements for the purpose of display and competition. The team spends many hours developing and practicing these elaborate drill movements and may compete in the regional or provincial drill competitions.
The team also demonstrates their skill at Annual Ceremonial Review.
- Officer/OIC – Maj Taylor
- Practices are on Fridays from 1830–2100 hrs at the Squadron in the Beef Barn. Starting 4 October until 2 May 2022
- First practices are 4 October and 11 October. These are not expected to be actual drill practices but meetings to go over expectations, commitment and to talk about the drill routine and organize Drill Team Commander Tryouts
- 2 May is the expected date of the Fraser Valley Zone Competition where we go to defend our title.
Extra practices, as of now pending talking to CV Hopper if he returns, are the following:
- Sunday 8 March 1300 – 1600 depending on whether the Range and Biathlon team makes it past the Zone & Provincials competitions prior to Spring Break
- Saturday 28 March 0900-1600 at the squadron in the beef barn just after Spring Break
- There may be additional Wednesday practices outside from 1830-2000 after Spring break starting 8 April, weather dependant.
- And the week before the competition starting 27 Apr, 28 Apr, 29 Apr 1830-2030, 1 May 1800-2100 for final uniform prep and practice before competition.
- Saturday 2 May 0630 until completed – meet at the squadron to pick up your uniforms and depart for ASU Chilliwack for the competition. We will have to arrange carpooling.
- May 8,15,22 are practices for ACR to keep up the routine. If we have cadets from 354 it is also again to practice for their ACR again as well.
- If applicable attend the 354 ACR to perform for their Corp.