Cadets will learn how to treat injuries and attend to someone injured. There is a Junior first aid team and a Senior first aid team. Junior team members are under 16 years of age and Senior team members are over 16 years of age. Both teams are made up of 4 members plus 2 spares
There is a competition which is a set scenario where teams are judged on how well they handle the situation.
- Officer I/C: Lt P. Piddock
- Practices are 1900-2000 hrs. at Pitt Meadows Heritage Hall 12460 Harris Rd, Pitt Meadows starting 16 Oct 2023 and ending 27 Nov 2023. Dates for 2024 to be determined.
- Cadets may have the opportunity to participate in a St John’s Ambulance Level 1 and 2 Course, Dates and Times TBD
- The First Aid competition, is in the Spring – Date TBD
- First Aid Practices will be noted on the Calendar section
First Aid Team:
Cadets learn basic and advanced First Aid Training. Selected Cadets will attend a First Aid Competition. Cadets participate in provincially and federally approved first aid training courses. Formal certification of either Emergency or Standard First Aid will be received upon completion of this program.